Microblading Offer(including two applications, top up after 4 weeks)
- £150 for 1 Microblading treatment plus £30 for top-up in 4 to 8 weeks. Afterwards top-up price returns to the standard £65.
Microblading Eyebrows(including two applications, top up after 4 weeks)
Top up3 - 6 months
Top up6 - 12 months
Top up12-15 months
Top up15-18 months
- Free Consultation
- Pay deposit to secure your treatment.
- Pay the remainder on the day.
Microblading and Permanent make-up lips
Permanent make-up Brows, Powder effect (Ombre Brows)
Permanent cosmetic enhancements normally require multiple application sessions. To achieve the best results you will be required to return for at least one control procedure four to eight weeks after the initial application.
Permanent make-up is a cosmetic technique which employs tattoos (permanent pigmentation of the dermis) as a means of producing designs that resemble make-up, such as eyeliner, brows and lips. It is also used to produce artificial eyebrows, particularly in people who have lost them as a consequence of old age or disease (such as alopecia totalis, chemotherapy, or a genetic disturbance) and to disguise scars and white spots in the skin such as in vitiligo. It is also used to restore or enhance the breast’s areola, such as after breast surgery. We offer:
- Powder permanent brows.
- Hair strokes brows.
- Hybrid brows (mix of both).
- Lip liner.
- Lip & blush.
- Full lips.
Initial treatment includes one color correction to be use within 4-8 weeks after initial treatment . Yearly colour boost includes only one treatment, if you need second correction ask for full price list.
Microblading is not suitable for all skin types. Not suitable if you have oily or dark skin or if skin bleeds too much during the procedure. Final outcome is dependent on individual’s ability to retain colour. Not recommended if you are looking for something long lasting ( we also offer permanent make-up brows that last 2-4 years).
Information about Microblading
Microblading is hand tattooing method when permanent make up artist is using manual tool and sterilised blade to create hair like cuts in the skin. Pigment is inserted inside the skin by this blade, adding more hair strokes and passes to create natural looking brows. So Perfect Skin and Microblading in Plymouth can design a brow especially for you from a natural light brow to a beautiful bold brow. We can also restore partially or completely missing brows.
The difference between Microblading & permanent make-up
You may not have heard of permanent makeup or Microblading before but our Plymouth salon can help. Microblading differs from semi-permanent makeup in that it is a manual procedure performed by our Plymouth therapists. A handheld micro blade can deposit colour closer to the skin’s surface than when a machine is used leaving fine and crisp hair strokes without spilling under the skin. Microblading can last about 1 years but we recommend a top-up after 6 months which costs significantly less than the original treatment. The top-up will give the brow a colour boost or refresh at a fraction of the original cost. Like all semi-permanent treatments, Microblading requires a topical anaesthetic which can be maintained throughout the treatment making it relatively painless. Please note that we require a patch test 24-48 hours before a Microblading treatment. Furthermore, a £50 non-refundable deposit is needed to secure your booking. You can pay your deposit online here. If you’re still not sold, we offer a free consultation! For Microblading in Plymouth, contact So Perfect Skin and Microblading today.
Before and After the Microblading treatment
Permanent cosmetic enhancements normally require multiple application sessions. To achieve the best results you will be required to return for at least one control procedure four to six weeks after the initial application. Your tattooed area will change during your healing period, usually looking much darker after the initial treatment, however the pigment will fade between 20 and 50%. Before that happens, your brows will change colour a few times. Immediately after the procedure they will look very dark. After 3-7 days your body develops dry, flaky skin or sometimes heavy scabbing. It’s very important to not apply make-up on top of your brows during that process and follow the after care instructions to achieve the best result. You might also notice your skin is itchy. Please do not scratch your skin, it’s completely normal as your skin is healing.
Before and after
- To book your treatment we will require a patch test (pigment and numbing creams).
- The patch test can be done at the salon or can be sent to you with a consultation form if you are not able to pop in during the week. However, the deposit would have to be paid (online) before we send you a consultation form with a patch test.
- If the patch test has been sent by mail, it would have to be done at least 24h before the treatment and the consultation would have to be signed and brought with you on the day.
- Do not use a sunbed 2 weeks before or 2 weeks after the treatment.
- Do not sun bathe during healing process (the pigment may change colour).
- Do not use a sauna, jacuzzi or swimming pool. The water body heat may remove pigment from your skin.
- It is not recommended to use AHA skin care products (before and after until the healing process is in progress).
- Please do not use make up on your brows until they heal (4-6 weeks). You can apply make-up on your face, just avoid the brows.
- Do not use Retin A products (1 month before and after).
- Please do not bleach or tint your brows as that may cause problems choosing the right colour to match your brows.
- Do not use the gym for at least a week after the procedure.
- Your body may try to remove the pigment; it’s recommended to have a top up after the healing process to achieve the best look. However the pigment won’t always stay under the skin, you might consider a permanent method to be used instead of Microblading.
- A top up is only possible after the healing process (4 weeks) and it has to be done no longer than 3 months after the initial treatment. It’s your responsibility to book it.
- We do not offer refunds after we have carried out the treatment.
- We cannot guarantee a successful result on 100% of our clients, especially those with skin problems.
- To reschedule your appointment we will require 7 days notice (e-mail, voicemail, in the salon, Facebook). Failure to do this may cause you to lose your deposit or additional top up payment.
- Please arrive on time for your appointment (or 15-20min before so the numbing cream can be applied earlier). Being late may cause problems for another client’s appointment.
- Eyelash extensions and contact lenses have to be removed if an eye-liner treatment is performed.
After the treatment avoid for 3 days:
- Contact with water (please wash your face as described by the technician).
- Alcohol wipes or perfumes and other alcohol based cosmetics.
- After 3 hours you can start using the after care cream that has been given to you (other products may cause the pigment to fade or change colour).
A Skin test is necessary prior to treatment, without patch test you won’t be able to have a treatment.
Contraindications for Microblading Procedure:
- Under 18 years of age
- Pregnant or lactating women.
- Skin diseases such as psoriasis, eczema and undiagnosed rashes or blisters on the site that is to be treated.
- Allergies to makeup or colors.
- Easily triggered post inflammatory hyperpigmentation.
- Transmittable blood conditions like HIV or Hepatitis.
As microblading is manual method of tattooing it may be not very long lasting. This permanent make up method can last anything between 6-18 months, depending on your skin type, health, lifestyle and many different factors. If you are looking for natural looking brows, enhance your shape, make it easier and quicker for you when doing your make up, Is not suitable when your skin is oily, problematic (acne) or when you are looking for something long lasting. Colour boost is recommended every 6-15 months and the price vary depending on time between your initial treatment and required colour boost ( yearly refresh).
Ready to book?
Decided on a treatment and ready to book? You can use our online booking system to get an appointment. Please be aware that some treatments will require a deposit. We will call after you have booked if this is the case.